Thursday, April 25, 2013

Quick Post

I just want to say how excited I am..

My bestie Amanda graduates in 2 weeks. You might remember her from some past posts :0 http://theyearofthe25.blogspot.com/2011/11/photo-shoot-fresh-homecoming-part-2.html
Let me break it down.. 8 years ago.. We were sitting in Davis library wondering if this was possible. 3 little out of state chocolate girls who all wanted to be doctors. And hence the Davis Crew was formed. We skipped parties together, went to office hours together, cried over science tests together. Shalonda was first. PharmDondeck. Now she is on that antigua, acura, and has someone she is "thankfulfor" lifestyle ;) Next was myself. Not quite in antigue yet... but non the less. I do what i can ;) Last but not least is Amanda. aka Methyl, I invented swag Stephens. Always focused. Eye on the prize. Ride or die. But never too good for a good time.
Yep. Its time. DDS on deck. My crew bad. Yes. no verb. We bad. ;)

The Davis Crew


It's crazy to think one year ago we came to together for my graduation. :0 Those were gooood times.

SOOO whats new in Philly.

The weather is absolutely beautiful. Thank goodness for that or I would really be struggling.
I'm still over being an intern... or a glorified secretary as I call it.
I can't wait to visit NC in two weeks.
Still focusing on myself and not trippin over these negroes out here.
Also looking for a classy ratchet theme song for my weekend in chapel thrill with my girls. Yes. Classy ratchet.

Shout out to my little brother. Yo, you need to come back from paris soon. I miss you.

1 year ago when we were both graduating. Buckner class of 2012 , MD and Morehouse Man on deck :)


My classy ratchet selection of the day. Not for everyone... But I do enjoy Kid Cudi. One of my faves.



No comments: