Monday, April 8, 2013

with the homies

The med school crew
It's no secret. I love my friends. Kickin it wit the homies. That's what I do ;) When these dudes are out here playing games with a text message.... You can always count on the crew to really be down for a good time.


What's the latest with the homies. 




Same o same o. Reminding each other how proud of each other we are.  Realizing that a true friend is a blessing that everyone is not so lucky to enjoy. Still wondering what's wrong with these Negroes out here. Telling the homies about the latest dating shenanigan that occurred  Yeah we do that :)   


Snma conference 2013


Shake shack!! I've been craving this for weeks!! 

about to kill this shake shack

thank goodness for Good friends! Treca!! 

Long week. #dontjudgeme

Shout out to all my good friends. Love you all. You all keep me grounded. Encourage me when I'm tired. Remind me that being single and chubby is not the business. Laugh over cocktails. Shop till we drop. Give it to me straight with no chaser. Love, Integrity, Purpose. That's what true friends are made of. 


Song of the Day


No comments: