Monday, November 28, 2011

random stuff



Hey Friends :-)


I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving Holiday :)


I thought I would blog a few things on my mind. This is a random stream of thoughts. 




TELEVISION
 Reed Between the Lines: Have you checked it out? 


It is really cute and reminds me of the days when wholesome sitcoms were a norm and not a rare occurrence.  Check it out! Nowadays new sitcoms are a scripted version of the real housewives of Atlanta (i.e. Tyler Perry's new show) 
 And Traci Ellis Ross has amazing style! I love her style. The natural hair! The glam! The curves! She seems so comfy in her skin. 
Definitely a fly and fabulous chic I can admire. 


Oh! Jamal looks pretty good these days too. No more theo! no no no. Grown man swag.








Style: 


Found a few good sites to check out.
http://oliviaandjoy.com/ 
Very cute and trendy handbags. Check out this cute clutch and grey bag. 

I love this bag. Definitely may buy this soon. 













And who knew that Avon sold cute jewelry?? I didn't. 
I should really start wearing rings. 
I need to find that ring I lost at UNC homecoming :0

http://www.etsy.com/?ref=so_home   They have very pretty and unique things.

Etsy.com





















READING

Do you need a little light reading? I am currently enjoying a good book that was recommended by my friend Shalonda. 

A Belle In Brooklyn. This is definitely for the ladies :0 

The author Demetria Lucus is actually a contributor in essence so I have been reading her work for a while and always enjoy her thoughts on the life of a single black female :)  Check out her blog and book. Great Holiday Read. If you're single.. grab it. Good laughs. Do not let the single holiday blues get you!! 























Well this concludes my thoughts for today. 
I have more interviews this week and will be traveling a lot this month. I will definitely keep everyone in the loop via my blog! 


AS ALWAYS  STAY FLY FREE AND FOREVER 25

1 comment:

Amanda said...

looksy.com is another good site for accessories...can't wait until I have money to shop just to shop...sigh...