Sunday, November 6, 2011

Jetsetting! Its time to FINALLY get a job.

Here I go! Interviews start this week! 

I am super excited. I like to dress up in suits, look professional and have my doctor swag all the way turned up ;)


I will be blogging my adventures over the next few months. We shall see where I end up. 


This is the timeline:


Interviews Nov, Dec, Jan. 


Submit Match List Deadline Feb 22nd


March 12th: Email alerting you if you matched or not


March 16th: Match Day


May 12th Graduation On Deck!


May 17th My BDAY... The official end of the year of the 25






Looking to my future. Amanda's hair looks fly right?  
If you are curious..here is where I'm going up to this point!


here are a few cities on the itinerary


Chicago
Philadelphia
Nashville
Atlanta
Durham
Pittsburgh
Birmingham
Baltimore
Richmond


Hopefully a few more will be added :-) 












My life is a testimony... A testimony to my steps being ordered and doors being opened despite of myself. 


If he doesn't do anything else.. He has already done enough. 


Alright now about this work I need to do. SENIORITIS. aka 4th year swag/laziness






HOLLA!





No comments: