Monday, August 29, 2011

Beyonce opens up her VMA performance by saying, "Tonight I want you to stand up on your feet, I want you to feel the love that's growing inside of me."

Beyonce opens up her VMA performance by saying, "Tonight I want you to stand up on your feet, I want you to feel the love that's growing inside of me.": Beyonce opens up her VMA performance by saying, "Tonight I want you to stand up on your feet, I want you to feel the love that's growing inside of me."



I couldn't help but post this... BEYONCE is PREGGO! I'm excited like I know Bey and Jay myself. They are so cute.. The Barack and Michelle of pop culture :0 I bet the Obama's are going to send them a baby gift. Anywho.... Quickly of course after seeing all the pride and love beaming from Beyonce's glow.. I started wondering.. Where is my HOV? lol. of course. The mid twenties... sigh.. lol. All i Know is Jay Z better school these brothers on how to snag a queen! Cause thats what I am.. and I'm sure you are too!


No comments: