Thursday, June 30, 2011

Will you be in my wedding?

Well Folks,

My posts have been a little irregular lately. I'm on another med school related grind. This is my midday lunch sanity break.

I found an interesting article that I thought was VERY important for the lives of the 20 something.

I was in my first wedding a year ago and too my surprise it was SOOO expensive. I was very naive, very broke, and very excited. There are so many things to consider.. mainly funds. I hope this article helps so many of my fellow 20 somethings who have friends getting married left and right.  If anything it will give you something to think about when you get married. Maybe you will remember your girls and their pocketbooks?? or Maybe not? :-) I hope you do.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/LIVING/06/30/bridesmaids.cost/index.html?&hpt=hp_c2

1 comment:

Amanda said...

This is a very good article! We are definitely in the stage of life where engagements, weddings, babies, etc are popping up left and right.