Saturday, June 4, 2011

YOGA How I have missed thee

A beautiful black woman doing yoga meditation outdoor in a park
Well I forgot how much I enjoy yoga. Its been too long.

And as usually I was the only brown skin girl in a class of 50 people. We really must get some black woman into yoga. yoga has so many benefits for the mind, body and spirit.

- It compliments all types of workout regimens
- It tones your body. You are working against your own body weight.
- Elongates the body.
- Calms the spirit
- Relieves stress
- the lists goes on...

Your body is your temple!


SO this is the plan. I will be back in Chapel Hill on Saturday June 25th!! I would like as many of my friends, readers etc etc to go to the 9am saturday morning yoga class. Lets diversify this thang!

Go to an intro class if that will help you feel more comfy. But believe me.. you can jump right into it.

http://www.franklinstyoga.com/     (THIS IS MY FAV SPOT)  FIRST CLASS IS FREE


ALL the Reasons why WE should be doing YOGA!!!!


alright I must study now... grrrr... During July I when I study for step 2 I will be going ALL the time. Hit Me up if you would like to JOIN ME :-)



STAY YOUNG AND FLY AND 25

bribri

No comments: