Friday, June 3, 2011

Some moments last forever

Maybe its because I am a summer baby.... or maybe its my love for life... but I LOVE summer time. I love the month of may especially. I'm sad to see it go.. cool mornings and blooming flowers leave us for humidity and hot evenings. May was jam packed with fun. June I hope is filled with ice cream trips, the movies, sandals and shorts!

First was my weekend in NYC and then I was able to share a wonderful weekend in Nashville with a special friend LaVonne. http://theyearofthe25.blogspot.com/2011/05/age-of-25.html

Lets start with NYC night one!
I discovered Sangrias :-)

Well we almost did not make it. I was trying to get my eyebrows done and we almost missed the flight. (being a diva) ..While running to the terminal we realized our flight was delayed.. This kind man put us on a different flight for 6:40pm.
Finally we made it to NYC!! 

These two hit it off! who would have known :-)

Amanda saved the day and booked our shuttle :-0

acting like a tourist in the airport :-0

Despite getting to our hotel after 10pm we could not let the night go to waste :-) We stayed at this cute hotel called aloft in harlem right near the apollo theater. Felt like a little club in itself. We could have stayed in the lobby and had fun ;-) I loved being in harlem.. with my people. ;-0 We headed to this nice spot called sazon!  I think we were in tribeca. :-0  Walked in and party was jumpin! Food was good!! It was puerto rican food. SOO good. Sangrias were delicious and again food was good!! It was a little loud but just what we needed. Ladies night out was in full effect. They had to ask us to leave. We had sO MuCh Fun! 



Taxi cab photo!


I LOVE shrimp and PLANTAINS!! umm good!
These two! Candice and Asherah!

I love Candice with the ghetto pose ;-0 outside sazzon waiting for the cab!



Great Friends  =  GOOD TIMES!!!



No comments: