Thursday, July 25, 2013

quick pizza

Today I must admit that I was feeling a little worn out and in need of some comfort. I was also having the urge to find someone to go out to eat with. I decided after laying across my bed for a while... go run and then buy some food to cook. I have to ration my calories appropriately. I wanted to save them for the weekend ;) While running home I decided to make a quick pizza and get some ingredients from Trader's Joe's.  
This quick little recipe never lets me down. Grab a pizza crust, brush crust with a little olive oil. Put on top whatever you like. I went with fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, green peppers, olives, basil. Once it cooks drizzle with a little balsamic vinaigrette, salt and pepper. Done. 



Delicious. 

Day 1 with no facebook update. I typed in facebook 3 times on accident before realizing I deactivated. Cray cray. Still deciding whether I am giving up instagram.. I feel like I might as well do it all the way.. Go hard or go home.. 

Now about this cake my roomie made. Whew. It may deserve its own post its so good. 



No comments: