Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Indy was sooo much fun!


SNMA Conference 2011


Hello Friends!

Well the year of the 25 is alive and well. I am 3 weeks away from my 25th bday weekend in NYC with my girls.  Excited.

I hope it can top this past weekend. Where was I you might ask.... Indianapolis, Indiana. Who would have known my trip would be so fun. I should have. Me and two of my closest friends feeling that 3rd year end of the year freedom..  It feels good yeah...

We were focused this weekend. Networking.  In more ways then one ;-)  
Med school grind and single girl hustle.

We went HARD.
Workshops, networking all day, partying, socializing, looking cute all night. :-)



Night #1. I was a little grouchy. Barely made it in town. Almost didnt go out! But I held it down for Chels.



Friday Night!

Friday Night! Well if you didn't know. SNMA conferences have some of the best parties. If you put over 800 minority medical students in one city. It is destined to be on and poppin. Again me and my girls had fun! This party was on the 36th floor with an amazing view of the city. I think this is when we found our weekend Indy boyfriends. ;-0
minus sophia. :-0 








Unfortunately at the end of the night.. There were two elevators for sooo many people. Our crazy selves.. walked down 36 flights of stairs. Chelsea's idea. Our calves hurt the rest of the trip. By the time we got downstairs.. everybody was already at the bottom and we came out the door hot and sweaty. And everyone knows the after party let out is half the fun.. we almost missed it.

No worries. We still got our parking lot pimping on ;-)






Saturday Night! The banquet!! Of course the banquet is loonnnggg. We were on CP time. This is our 3rd conference. We know it is slow. And most times.. its really all about the national officers thanking each other. SMH. I really feel like the heart of the organization (the general members) gets a little lost. thats another story. Anywho.. Enjoy the pics!!


These are my girls. I know we will be friends for many years to come.


Sunday Morning! Happy Ressurection day :-)
We attended a super quick church service, Brunch, read the story of Jesus' Ressurection and said what we were thankful for!! Always aware of the many blessings in life.


WELL FOLKS!!! I am really enjoying the year of the 25. Its amazing how much fun life can be when you stop to smell the roses and enjoy the company of great friends. There are many more adventures to come!! shout out to all my friends I saw in Indy and friends that were made! You know who you are!!

NYC... coming soon.    STAY FLY AND ALMOST 25




FYI Theme song of the weekend.

1 comment:

CreAmChEeSEandPumPerNIcKeL said...

Too cute! :) It was fantastico!!! Sorry if ya missed it...don't let it happen again!