Monday, December 20, 2010

the year of the 25

Of course I am back again with another attempt to create a fun blog. Like so many of my friends I am reaching the pentacle age of 25 :-) I have realized that I work too hard and these are important years. I cannot let my twenties past me by and all my days were spent studying. Medical school is great but there is so much more out there for me to enjoy and explore!! This blog will be dedicated to all the fun, random and amazing things that I will explore in the year of 2011.

25. here i come. Single. Sexy. Smart. And ready to enjoy the wonderful age of 25.

This blog will be carefree and random. I'm preparing myself slowly for my future book deal and documentary on health in black america. (If Solidad Obrian doesnt beat me to it)

THE YEAR OF THE 25

by
Briana
"25 is much better than 21"
aka BRI BRI

No comments: