Friday, December 24, 2010

spiral curls for the young and fly

I thought I would make a quick post about my Holiday Hair. Stayed up late last night to get my Christmas Eve look together :-)

I am trying new things all the time with my hair. I have been natural for a little over a year now and I am going to try some new things over the Holidays. Wish me luck. This stuff is kinky and tight! I love my hair though :-)

Here are a few pics of my flexi rod set. I washed my hair with some random shampoo and conditioner. I used Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding to set my hair with some flexi rods. Sat under the dryer forever...I think next time I might try perm rods. I think it came out cute :-)   Let me know what u think!

BEFORE
My hair shrinks a lot when it is wet. Tight to my head!!











HALF WAY
I scared my mom in her sleep when I asked for the hooded dryer...











AFTER



If you have any hair ideas for Christmas.. Let me know! Add it to my comments!!!

Merry Christmas!!!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Aaaw cute! You really make me want to go natural again, and be more experimental this time around...maybe Spring 2012 when I have more time to try new stuff...You also make me want to start a blog. Can I be a guest columnist on yours? :)

Briana said...

Amanda! Of course!! you can definitely be a guest columnist :-) I was looking back at your hair in my profile pics on facebook. Your hair was big!! Full of volume. I understand feeling a little overwhelmed. Let me know when u are ready to post! I got you!