Thursday, December 30, 2010

Holiday Hair part 2

Hello Friends,

Well I hate to say this... But the spiral curls did not last. By day 4 I looked CRAZY. I have pics. No worries. My hair type is very tight naturally and eventually it reverts back to its tight natural state.

My best friend Asherah again came to the rescue. She decided to intervene. I was thinking that maybe I should wash my hair again. Thank goodness I didn't. Washing natural hair and combing it out can be a chore.
We decided to comb out what was left of my curls with a spray bottle and a comb. After combing out each section we put plats in my hair. "Old school, granny lookin' plats."  I slept in these braids (plats) and took them out in the morning.

DISCLAIMER: All photos were taken by me. on my iphone! Better blog pics coming soon.

What happened???  I know....

    
On the left:  Day 4 of the curls

On the right: Day 1 of the curls








NATURAL HAIR  GURU and BFF ASHERAH

fierce.

FINISHED PRODUCT!!

its amazing what a little stretching can do :-)

I was feeling it!

Heading out for a ME day :-)


AS ALWAYS FRIENDS  STAY FLY AND 25


No comments: