Friday, December 31, 2010

What statement does your handbag say?

Donald J. Pliner handbag. This bag is bad.
What meant style to me at 18.. even 21... is totally different then as a twenty something. I used to buy a new pair of jeans weekly. I have not purchased one pair of jeans in over a year.  

Now that I am all grown and sophisticated I definitely appreciate a good handbag. A very close family member of mine LOVES handbags... hence the following photos.  After searching in the closet of my mother I found a few great handbags to INSPIRE THE DIVA IN YOU!!!  

in 2011... step out in style and get your handbag game right.  

P.S. Dillards has a great sale on handbags on new years day. 50% off the clearance price. Treat yourself.






Art Direction: My little cuz Shannon
Stylist: Elaine aka my mom
Event: New years eve at the house watching movies :-)


No Papparazi Please! Bag by TreVero


Dooney and Bourke

Elliot Lucca.  And yes i was having fun!

Super model Joy. Bag by Ninewest

LADIES..... what does your bag say?? confidence, creativity..  Let your personality out through your bag!

STAY FLY AND 25


Who is your favorite handbag by?? Leave comments!!



1 comment:

AuNaturaleDiva said...

LOVIN IT!!!!!!! Um can I get some of those bags please! I could use them in the collection! LOL