Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Interview 15

Well its official. Interviewing for residency is the fastest way to gain weight. I'm feeling REAL chubby. It's not good. I should have said no to desserts from the beginning....

Now I need to shed the pounds. What am I doing about it??

-No desserts over the holiday. I can do it!!  My clothes must fit. Single and Chubby.. not good. Its already rough in these streets...
-work out dvd: I have been converted. Do to my lack of gym access while in atl with the parents I just purchased the Ripped in 30 DVD by Jillian Michael. I wanted insanity.. but I needed a cheaper option. :)

I almost died.. And its only 20 minutes :0


I say all this to say.. Get on it early ladies. No need to wait until Jan 1. And... if you will be a 4th year med student next year.. One phrase for you: "No desserts."   The dinners and lunches alone are enough to add 10 pounds.



10 dollars at target. Lets see what happens :)


Trying to STAY FLY and FOREVER 25 :)

No comments: