Saturday, May 7, 2011

Time with My Mom :-) and My Dad :-) and my little BIG brother :-)

Shopping. Of course. Thats what we do ;-)

YO YO YO

The year of the 25 is on the move :-)

This weekend I surprised my mom for Mother's Day. Flight price was a grip at the last minute. It was worth it. I miss my family.  And everyone knows my love language is quality time. :-) if u dont know.. now u know. :-0  Annndddd baby bro is going to Europe next week for the entire summer ... Soooo basically I needed to come home.

Today was great. I love good ol fashioned family time. Atlanta is truly all I know and love.   Everybody knows me and my mom fuss.. quite a bit. I love her though. And enjoy the time we share.

I wrote this for my mom Friday.

A Mother's Love

Sometimes I think with all my selfish moments..
Why has it not dissapeared by now?
Sometimes its so thick all i can do is bask in it
Its beauty is better than a pink azalea on a beautiful a spring day
its fresh like the smell of honeysuckles in the wind
just when u get lost in its beauty.. its reminds u of its force
only expecting the best
pushing you to reach your dreams
cheering you on as you reach for finish lines only she can see
if only you always had the wisdom to appreciate this love
its induring nature and its unselfish sacrifice
now i stop to smell the fragrance of this love
i stop to see the splendor, to finally see a mothers love
It truly is special and does not last forever..
I am so happy to have felt this love
Whether its as peaceful as the sunset or as loud as a springtime storm
a mothers love is priceless

with love briana



PICS FROM THE WEEKEND

baby bro scooped me from the airport :-)


At the Movies to see Jump the Broom! Real cute flic.

This was my mom in college. She is the fly chic on the right.

No comments: