Sunday, May 22, 2011

"Black in the City" ... aka NYC TAKEOVER Part #1

Times Square!

Hey Friends!

This is post is way overdue! I FINALLY turned 25! :-)

I went to NYC with my girls! It was soooo much fun. I am very thankful to have great friends that are willing to sacrifice time and money to hang out with me.

We had a fabulous time... strolled the city. Went to two great restaurants!! Sazon and Havana! Great food if you are ever in NYC.


I was a little anxious about the trip and very tired from school prior to leaving. BUT..YOU know my girls held it down! ANd helped me pick my spirits up and have a good time.

THANKS AMANDA, ASHERAH, SHALONDA and CANDICE! You girls are the best!! I enjoyed the laughs, convo, adventures and quality time ;-)

Team Natural ;-) BFFs since High School
Amanda lookin like a model
Times Square!

Sazon! Call us Ms. Martini and Ms. Sangria!
Dr. Williams looking like a model as well :-)


More stories to come from this trip  featuring

"She be killing em"   Amanda
"I date tall boys" Candice
"dont take no ish" Asherah
"I am nyc" Shalonda

AND

"FINALLY 25" Briana ;-)

STAY TUNED!

No comments: