Friday, February 4, 2011

I dream of a bun!!!!


Many girls dream of their wedding days and what it will be like. Guess what. I only have one hope... I want a beautiful bun with a flower in it. :-)

Seriously. I don't care who the guy is, how big the day is, what the dress looks like.. i just want my pretty eva longoria, beyonce looking bun on the side. This is the key point ... I want my natural hair to be long enough where I do not have to press it and can brush it into a bun.

THIS IS WHY I AM WORKING ON MY REGIMEN!!!  I also significantly trimmed my hair this weekend. With real hair scissors.


This past weekend I went to WHOLE FOODS which has a great hair care section. FYI. Here are some of the natural hair products I grabbed. They also have a return policy that is amazing. Try it. Unhappy. Return it and full money back. 

This shampoo is great for your scalp! Feels good and is refreshing. price $10

This lavender conditioner smells great and is what I use to comb my hair out.

I only use this shampoo every other month. Or if I feel like my hair has some product build up.

I purchased this conditioner as my deep conditioner. I sit under the dryer with this one. A FAVORITE.

Jojoba oil. I apply directly to my scalp.

Expensive. This bottle is atleast $30 dollars. I still use it.

My hair gets really tangled. I love what this shampoo does for my hair.


No comments: