Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Common - Come Close ft. Mary J. Blige




Happy Early Valentines Day :-)

This throw back jam has me all in the mood for Valentines Day. :-) You know every year when I was little my dad always had a card and a big hug for me on Valentines day sitting right next to my bed in the morning. I will always love Valentines day. I really think its a holiday for everyone....Single ready to mingle and the married with babies. On this valentines day tell those who are important that u love them. No reason for the blues.. and single ladies.. let me know if you're down for cold stone over the weekend :-)

Until then... JAM AWAY TO MY imaginary boyfriend and an example of swag.. COMMON.

STAY FLY. and almost 25!

1 comment:

Jewel@eatdrinkshoplove said...

I love this song! I'm newly single so I will be spending the holidays loving and caring for myself. It's going to be a spa day!.