Sunday, February 27, 2011

Getting my Life Back :-)

Well Hello Friends!!

Its been too long. I am happy to say I finished my surgery clerkship on Friday!  wooop wooop! Now its time for me to enjoy life again and get myself back together. I WILL be blogging more often :-)

Oh How I've missed my blog!!! Whats to come.... Well of course I have to post about black history month "power to the people", also I want to learn how to paint :-), my personal yoga challenge starts this week, CIAA in the queen city is next weekend  "lets go!", I have four weeks until my trip to Europe, AND my big bday trip to NYC is in hard core planning stages....

SOOOO Guess what... If u havent tuned in.. in quite some time. Get ready! I'm refreshed, spiritually renewed thanks to some quality devotional time with God, and ready for the year of the 25 to pick back up..

Surgery I loved you... but you are like an x boy friend now.. fond memories... but near the end I was starting to lose it :-)

THE YEAR OF THE 25!!

BACK TO BEING FLY AND NOT BUSTED BRI BRI :-)

No comments: