Monday, January 3, 2011

life at almost 25

Hi friends! Yesterday was a great day. Definitely a living in the moment type of day that I love. It started out with me going to church and being very thankful for a wonderful 2010. When thinking back about what made 2010 so memorable.. one of my friends Tierra said it best. "It was a year of challenges full of triumphs, great friendships were formed and it has given us even greater expectations for 2011." 

Yesterday evening I had dinner with a great group of women in my class. As a 3rd year medical student I appreciate time with my classmates SOOO much. We never see each other and the challenges of 3rd year are just... DIFFERENT.  The diversity in which the people around me approach life, interests, think and take on life is so refreshing to me.  SHOUT OUT TO THE HOSTESSES FOR A GREAT TIME! and GREAT FOOD.  call me for the next girls dinner!!

I am so thankful for all the great things in my life.... family, friends, classmates, Bible study crews....and I am looking forward to a great 2011...   Especially after i make it through these 8 weeks of surgery. Surgery. I got this! Lets get it!


NEW SEMESTER!!!!  LETS GET IT

and yes... as ALWAYS STAY FLY AND 25 

No comments: