Sunday, January 16, 2011

IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG

Hello friends!!   ITs been too long since I have blogged. I have so many updates on the year of the 25. :-)

First let me start with.. It has been a LONG week. I survived week 2 of surgery. It was harder then the first do to some unforseen challenges. I actually encountered some challenges dealing with counterparts. Tips for the med students who read my blog. I prepared for the rotation with a book titled: Surgery Clerkship: 150 biggest mistakes and how to avoid them.   I read it the night before the first day and was really ready for what needs a surgery patient has. BUT i must warn you.. your preparation might come across to those unprepared as a know it all. Oh well i guess. If you strive to take great care of your patients... Thats all that matters.


SECOND. What was up with the horrible season premiere of the GAME on BET. Did anybody watch it? I was so disapointed. WHY do they make Melanie seem so desperate???  The antics are old. I expected to see characters that were mature and developed. They literally picked up right where they left off. AND the styling.... smh. We really need a show that portrays black love with resilience, passion and honesty. Not lies, deception and reckless behavior. I think I'm done with the game.


SHOUT OUT to my homies JOY and SOPHIA. We work hard and play hard :-)  We had a fabulous night at the cheesecake factory and nordstrom's rack on Friday night. A great piece of cheesecake and a strawberry martini goes a long way. :-) Here are pics of us the next day in the library on the grind. WORK HARD PLAY HARD.

Who said you can't be fly in the library.  Although we are getting a little old.


Studying for surgery :-) i guess thats what gunners do. lol.


Joy. My wisest friend. And 2nd years dont sleep on this chic. Smart!

Future Surgeon. Dont let that smile fool ya. Move out her way :-)

No comments: