Saturday, February 4, 2012

Shopping challenge... I have a problem

Do you go through your closet and find numerous items with tags..


Do you always think of something you can use from the local department store...


After a bad week is shopping apart of your therapy? Or a good week?? Or maybe both. 


Well all these questions I answer yes too. I'm about to give myself a shopping challenge. After my trip to  jcpenney and nordstroms tomorrow... I'm done. At least until May. I'm not buying anything else. I am about to force myself to wear what I have and remix my own clothing.  Seriously. I am putting myself on BLAST!

I will shout out a few sales before I do so..

Soooo jcpenney is stepping it up. Check out their February view book. This stuff is so bright and classic! http://calendar.jcp.com/february/#!book/thebook/0
I plan to grab a few bright cardigans and skirts. Then I'm done! Seriously. I'm on my doctor grind. Must look the part :)


The Loft.
As always their clearance rack is banging.  I found a bunch of nice shirts for 10 dollars :)
http://www.loft.com/

Banana Republic. aka team pricey.
I will say their clearance rack is on point right now as well. Nice pants for 40 dollars regular 100 dollars.

Nordstroms.. Idk about them. My grandmother gave me a 25 gift card. I might get a sock....  :/


Alright folks.. Help me overcome my shopping problem. Call me out. and pray that I marry a man that knows how to maintain a budget.

No comments: