Saturday, February 4, 2012

Randomness




Randomness. Sometimes U need some. 



Favorite Blog Post of the Month: 

Have you ever had that moment when you meet someone and you see yourself in ten years. That's how I felt when I met a soror and doc that works at Grady during my Emory interview. Her energy and enthusiasm was contagious. I love this blog post of hers. Check it out.
http://www.gradydoctor.com/2012/01/random-rambling-twelve-steps.html


Blog Worthy Mention: 


I heard this guy named Baratunde Thurston on NPR Fresh air when I was in an airport shuttle. He is the author of a new satirical autobiography called How To Be Black.  We all know how much I love being black :) So I was intrigued. During his interview he discussed his life and how many aspects of his life both shatter and propel stereotypes. How the definition of blackness is so fluid and we are apart of the changing definition. I enjoyed the interview. Seems like it could be a good read.  Check it out. Its on my list.

He also writes for the following blog:  http://www.jackandjillpolitics.com/
http://www.baratunde.com/?tumblrbio


Fashion Must Have I STILL DONT have!! 

I want some nude pumps. These bad boys are still not in my wardrobe. I do have a few tjmaxx gift cards. hmm

Jessica Simpson $80 piperlime.com


What am I reading right now ??

A classic that I have yet to read! I love a good time piece. 

Good stuff! He shatters the american definition of success.  That pull yourself up from your bootstrap mess.  

Randomness Continued.







No comments: