Monday, June 3, 2013

Philly is coming alive

What up folks

Philly is definitely coming alive with the warmer weather. This weekend me and my homie Janelle attempted to go to the roots picnic. Well... We almost died in the heat. To say the least. I knew it would be a struggle. I was sooooo tired. A little off the usual baseline level of tired. One act end and I was praying for someone to save me.  Two highlights of the day: the first was hearing Robert Glasper. That was some real music.. and the heat had not yet reached its peak.. Second highlight. Leaving the 95 degree weather to get a sandwich at marathon. lol. The concert was 8 hours long... I think we survived maybe 3 hours...if that.

I did see Salonge though. Her style is so effortless and great. Philly style by the way is always so entertaining. Soo hipster and urban. Everything that atl and chapel hill are not. I love it.

Here are a few pics from the weekend. And I hope these future summer shows/festivals have some later start times.... #roasting was not cute.
Starting nights for a few weeks. Catch me if you can :)










No comments: