Sunday, June 23, 2013

First Days of Summer :)

summer summer summertime

It's very simple. I. Love. Summer. 

I basically tried to do everything in Philly over the past 3 days. I'm beat. But I had a goooood weekend. The adrenaline of being done with intern year carried me through. 

Cheers to a good summer in Philly :) Full of life. Friendship. Good memories. Laughter. and Fun. 

Emerson at his bday party! I was channeling my inner jlo  :)


Saturday Morning farmers market. I love how I stumble upon this stuff. 

My partner in crime. 

Night Market. Philly fun.

popsicle food truck was a hit!

Friday night fun! Live music and a dj. 



#night market. This was either the wobble or the cupid. Top 3 moment of the weekend. 

no words.

That cupid! to the right to the right.. to the right to the right  to the right :)

Late night happy hour :0 



on the way to night market. It was a little far out. But the best block party i've been too. 

we had to get that company picnic started. :) 

No comments: