Sunday, September 16, 2012

The last days of summer

I'm too worn out from my golden weekend to type much.. But here are the photo highlights. And yes Fall is officially here on Sept 22nd :)

Stay tuned for my next post called...  text message horror: When the opposite sex sends ridiculous text messages.


The colors in the sky were beautiful on my evening run this weekend

I made it to a part of the trail I've never seen before. Love that feeling.

At my halfway point. Did 6 miles.. and it left me SO hungry. anyone know this feeling??

Me and Emerson on our casual 4 mile run.. We had to make up for the insomnia cookies from the night before :)

Friday night at Milkboy :0

One of my favorite people in my program. Kamron P.  we are coming to a liq onc service together very soon... 

OHHHH philly... 

Saturday night. enough said. 

No comments: