Saturday, October 15, 2011

Lovestruck

Well ladies and gentleman... Its official. I am lovestruck. 

By whom.. ??

Sorry.. no man has showed up yet. 

I'm lovestruck over a new perfume!!! I smelled a lovely fragrance today that I cannot wait to purchase. 


This perfume has a wonderful soft floral scent. It smells like love in a bottle. I wanted to instantly purchase it and cuddle up with a cutie. Or atleast walk next to one so he could wish he had someone that smelled as good as me :-0  This seriously might be my new scent. 



Other NEW favorites!!!!!!!!!!! aka my wish list.. 

1) Poppy by Couch. Light, fresh, and new. 

2) Lola by Marc Jacobs. This is real hot! 

Timeless classics: 

1)  Coco Mademoiselle: I have wanted this scent for years.. one day! I will buy it!! 

2) Light Blue:  love this scent. Its fresh and timeless. 

3) Bvalgari Rose Essential: I love this fragrance as well.. And one day will own it! 

*** If you did not know.. I had a little side hustle in perfume sales before med school.

Apparently Justin Beiber has a fragrance called someday.. I SERIOUSLY do not support all these celebrity fragrances.  Jlo and Pdiddy were the originals.. but after that.. you are just jumping on the bandwagon. 

Well hopefully I helped someone find their wife a new fragrance and someone is going to discover their new scent! 

STAY FLY FREE AND 25

No comments: