Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Are you hungry?

Hey Friends,

After a weekend full of misbehaving and realizing that deep down I am more anxious about my future then I realized... I decided to pick up a book that has been sitting on my night stand untouched.
Sassy, Single and Satisfied. by McKinney Hammond.

It is amazing how a simple verse can touch something deep.  Proverbs 27:7 He who is full loathes honey, but to the hungry even what is bitter tastes sweet.


When you are craving things in your life.. even the wackest things taste good.. i.e.. dudes you have no attraction too, excessive shopping for things, tons of time on social networking. 


I am definitely guilty of going to the grocery store starving. As we live the life of being free fly and 25.. Its always healthy to stop and take a minute. Are you filling your soul with things of substance? Sustaining yourself with God's love and not others.  I'm definitely guilty of filling up on the wrong things. 


But the great thing about life is we just stop.. take a moment. Get back on track. Fill your spirit with some good stuff and do something good for the soul. 






AS ALWAYS... being 25.. will not last forever but I think its an idea as much as it is an age. 


Its the idea of being confident, fearless, loving yourself, living in the moment and enthusiastic about the future. 




STAY FLY FREE AND FOREVER 25

No comments: