Sunday, May 6, 2012

the adventures of methyl and ethyl

My number #1 blog follower and contributor Amanda aka methyl and I have been at it again. Living life to the fullest and enjoying some BFF quality time.

If you did not know.. Amanda has been my friend since the end of our freshman year of college. We go waaayy back.

What have we been up to? Trying to be baby picasso and enjoying the fine arts of course.

Here are a few pics from our recent adventures: Wine and Design and the play Wicked. I highly encourage both. Wine and design was very relaxing and Wicked was hilarious. Very cute play.
Although some how I missed that wine and design was bring your own wine and snacks.... so for us it was design.. and no wine.
That man in the corner!! i should've cropped him out..
Amanda and her mom (nope not her sister!)

naturalista (me) and Long hair don't care (Amanda) :)









Wicked :) good thing Amanda told me the show started at 730.. real start was 8.




No comments: