Monday, September 5, 2011

Chicago Update

Hi Peeps,

Still enjoying the chi. Since my living quarters are sub optimal.. leaving much to be desired. I have decided to use my need for wi fi to discover different neighborhoods of Chicago. I am currently staying in Hyde Park which is very diverse and eclectic. Although a wonderful neighborhood.. it is only a couple of blocks and I definitely need to see more.

Today I hopped on a few trains and came to the neighborhood of Lakeview/Lincoln Park. Although this neighborhood is not as busy and dramatic as downtown.. it definitely has character. The street of Armitage is full of boutiques and great shopping. Once you hop off the train you can walk all the way down the street to the water where of course the view of Lake Michigan is beautiful. The homes are beautiful of course. I wish I could have explored more.. but my 20 lb computer often makes me stay close to the train station. darn ibm..

If you are a regular reader.. U know the deal. I left my camera. :-( Iphone quality photos.

Lake Michigan Near Promontory Point in Southside Chicago. 

My view from starbucks in Lakeview in N. chicago. 

Cute consignment shop boutique. Designer stuff! If i wasn't broke..


STAY FLY FREE AND FOREVER 25. 

No comments: