Saturday, March 12, 2011

Amazing Red Pepper Quesadillas

Hey Friends!

Lately I have been doing a little too much living and not enough studying.. Tonight I decided to maintain that trend and make a new recipe out of my cooking light cookbook. I REALLY need to learn how to use the things i purchase...

I made chili and some really good quesadillas. I'm not sure if its because I do not cook enough or eat a bland diet but they were so good AND SOOO SIMPLE.   the verdict is still out on the chili...

I took white quesadillas and topped them with shredded monterey jack cheese, roasted red peppers (international food isle), green onions and green peppers. ** just make sure u spray some cooking spray on the side of the tortilla that goes on the baking sheet.. They were awesome!  It was so quick. If I have friends over I can definitely whip this up really quickly. Took only 5 minutes to cook.

 





On a side note.. I'm watching love and drugs..  VERY VERY disapointed.  not much substance.. at all.

other updates.. 
-Yoga challenge is going well. Went twice this week and last.. definitely helps my sleep and overall well being. a
- dating life. internet dating has been at a long time stand still. and real dating. u know how that goes.
- school. loving the outpatient lifestyle and my preceptor is hilarious....  we totally stopped seeing patients to finish watching the carolina game yesterday.. and took a victory lap around the clinic. a couple of patients even took the lap with us. and i'm fighting the 3rd yr burnout..


STAY FLY AND 25

No comments: