Monday, October 8, 2012

Supper: Philadelphia Restaurant Week


http://www.supperphilly.com/default.asp

This is a quick post.. But I had to mention the delicious restaurant I went to last night. Again I pulled a straight from the hospital to the outing shenanigan. Thank goodness for cabs.

I met a few of my co interns for Philly restaurant week at Supper last night. The food was SOOOOO good. And the cocktails were even better. The restaurant on first appearance seems demure but it was simply delightful. The atmosphere is quiet yet lively. The decor is classy and not over the top. AND the food.. was scrumptious and flavorful. Fresh and savory. I haven't had a good meal in a while. I will definitely go back. They get all their ingredients from local farms which is cool too.

Great for girls night or a date with someone special ;)  My cocktail of the night. "Big Fun"

No comments: